Cost of Remittance

Why don't you call me there? i miss you so much, it's like suffocating here without you." 
she rereads her yesterday's argument with him & his reply when she go through chatbox again, 
I never wish to tell you this but This place is really out of expectations, i usually get lost in crowd, i wish i could adjust but it's very hard. You, my family and all my friends think i'm enjoying, having all the fun of the world. Most of the night... I've just spend, eating noodles...sleeplessness is common friend of mine. Not even me most of my friends here have same condition. It's hard to believe who's on your side & who helps you. I roam around city comers looking for help. When you are unknown with place in abroad, everyone tries to take benefit from you.
I had so much dream and energy to do something, now everything is like a fuss. Getting job is like climbing Everest  yet they don't trust you. There is no place like home, so i'll be back soon." 
she then pick up the evening paper, which was just thrown inside. Which reads "one more killed in road accident in......... " she fainted when she reads more...'

No comments:

Post a Comment