The moment

"I know, it's my important day.....but my heart is beating faster than ever......, my feet and hand are trembling as if i'm touched by demon....., I cannot breath a deep breath like something is stopping me..., all memories are flashing back to my mind & tears keep coming on my eyes.... Yes i know all....still i cannot stop myself... I feel scared..." she was trying to explain her condition on phone to her about to husband, on the morning of their wedding day.

He said, "Sweet Darling, I'm also nervous, it's new for me too....., i'm not taking you away from yourself, from your home you've earned memories that no one could have....., we'll treasure them...., together we'll create new....., i don't & no-one knows what'll happen... but I've known you and you know me, let's give it a try, together we'll accomplish..... I heard Same things happen for everyone & they dealt with it....., so, let's welcome new beginning with strong heart & for more happiness & dear, we'll get the best of our love" '

No comments:

Post a Comment