Perfectness

Why are you so quite today also...please say something..? Boy asked. They were on date. It's been quite a while they have been in relation. " I really can't say why??...I don't know how to express or describe this feeling.....when i'm with you....i feel like i'm lost... I forget everything... As nothing else matters to me... As if i'm on tranquility...... But...." Boy become extremely happy after finding his dear lady is so deep into his love, even though he questioned," Dear... But...but.. what??" 
she replied " Darling... One recurring thought..keeps... disturbing my privacy..I always feel like... You are very perfect, you have all the necessities that one seeks in a man but I have many incompentencies to be your perfect....just i feel you are very perfect for me and i may not be so perfect...." suddenly boy stops her and says," My lady.. We all know no one is perfect... So i say i'm also not so perfect... We shouldn't search perfectness in ourselves for other ...that is hard to happen...just what i believe is 'we have to make each other perfect' rather than searching perfectness in one another 'we should be together to create perfectness'.

No comments:

Post a Comment